ambient reality

pimping code and tech crap

Saturday, March 04, 2006

The AJAX Experience Conference

I just registered for The AJAX Experience yesterday. Friday was the cutoff for the early bird special price of $1095. I don't know what I'm looking forward to more: the conference or the weather. I haven't been to San Francisco since I was a kid, so it will be fun. There's a great line up of speakers and the topics sound very interesting. My day job requires me to code in .NET/C#, but at night, I've been brushing up on my JSP/Servlets. I was kind of surprised to see that a lot of the sessions use Java for the server side. I actually prefer Java over .NET. The conference isn't for another 2 months. I'm paying the whole trip out of my own pocket and I estimate that it'll cost me close to $2,500, so this better be worth it. So in the meantime, I get to do extremely shibby stuff with Javascript.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home